Also known as Ikunigoma Kinako (イクニゴマ キナコ).
- (1986) Becomes an employee of Toei Douga
- (1996) After leaving Toei Douga he establishes the creator group "Be-Papas" which he supervises
- (1997-11) Wins "Best Television Series Award" and the "Kobe Award" at Animation Kobe '97 for Revolutionary Girl Utena
- (1999-10) First Be-Papas Disbands
- (2001) Moves to the United States
- A fan of Steven Spielberg's "Duel"
- Firm pillows
- Likes to swim
- Not a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Collecting pictures of him with his beloved cat
Non-anime staff credits:
- Assistant Director for "Fuuhaa" (TV)
- Co-writer for "Schell Bullet" (novel)
- Story for "The World of S & M" and "Nokemono to Hanayome" (manga)
- Supervisor of Dramatization for "Shoujo Kakumei Utena" (musical)