A collection of short stories.
1) Nakasete! Doctor: A paediatrician sleeps with whomever he pleases without much thought, but when he tries to corrupt a naive single father he ends up falling for him instead. (But he does end up corrupting him).
2) Welcome to Club R: A young man is recruited to work at a host club, but he's only an amazing host when he's had something to drink. To make things worst, he can't remember *anything* the morning after.
3) Close the Secret Door: A manager of a clothes store is concerned when his business appears to be in danger, but he thinks he finds his salvation in a customer who visits quite often and buys many new outfits. Except every time the customer visits, they end up having sex in the changing rooms, and the manager thinks he may be falling for him.
4) Sweet Sweet Room: A hotel worker is complimented for the first time by one of the guests he assists - a romance novel writer who hasn't experienced love of his own. The worker then becomes determined to be as helpful as possible! Except... he's really more of a klutz and hindrance than anything. But that may be okay because the guest finds himself feeling something resembling love for the first time.
5) My Best Smile Belongs to You: Saijou - the most popular boy in school, who's charming and perfect and can win over anyone with his famous smile! Everyone except Hoshi, that is, and this frustrates Saijou to no end. He's determined to make Hoshi fall for him, but he may be falling for Hoshi in the process.
6) Good Night, Sensei: Continuation of the first story.