- Eiichiro Oda was formerly Nobuhiro Watsuki's assistant alongside Hiroyuki Takei. He was also Shinobu Kaitani's assistant.
- Eiichiro Oda is married to Chiaki Inaba, who had played Nami during Jump Festa One Piece stage performances.
- In a recent Japanese fan poll, Eiichiro Oda is currently ranked the 48th Most Popular Character in One Piece, despite the fact that he has never included himself in any issue of the manga (excluding SBS).
- He voiced the character "Odacchi" in a soccer-themed short that aired with the 3rd One Piece Movie. "Odacchi" is Oda's nickname, and he played soccer when he was younger.
- Oda is a fan of rapper Eminem, filmmaker Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton.
- Oda's 3 favorite movies are Seven Samurai, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Young Guns.
- According to Oda in an interview for US Shonen Jump, his favorite villain in One Piece is Buggy the Clown (he joked that he literally threw him together).
As we announced previously, we have removed all reading features from the website.
Now when you visit each title’s info page, you can no longer read scanlations. Instead, we have added a feature that links each title in Manga Rock to an official content provider’s site (like Comixology, or viz.com etc.) where you can support the original authors and their work.
Disclaimer: We do not receive any referral fee from any of your purchases.
In the meantime, our team is still working hard on project “MR Comics” where we hope to make comics more accessible to everyone — we will share details with you soon.
If you have any questions or need help (membership, account etc.), please contact email@example.com